John Keeble and Chris Foster invite you to join us for a
Financial Management Seminar - 9:00 am - Tuesday, August 1, 2023
at the offices of Full Cup Financial - 297 Prince Ave, Bottleworks Suite 15, Athens, GA 30601
Sound financial management is a process that begins with your first paycheck and continues through each stage of life. Every decision you make about money today forms the foundation for your financial future. We want to show you how to develop a comprehensive financial strategy — one that covers all the financial bases, from insurance to investing, to retirement planning and estate conservation. During this educational presentation, we will discuss:
- Ways to help your money work smarter and harder for you
- How to estimate the amount of insurance protection you may need
- The true cost of credit card debt
- Three critical components of a sound investment plan
- Steps to help manage taxes and potentially increase net worth
- How to calculate how much money you may need to retire
- Important estate conservation strategies Everyone who attends will receive a workbook on financial management. This resource contains a wealth of information — including exercises and questions that could help you assess your current situation and make sound financial decisions. Perhaps best of all, you will be eligible for the complimentary, no-obligation consultation offered to all seminar participants.
To register for the Financial Management Seminar, please:
- Register at our website, www.fullcupfinancial.com and click on “Events” at the top right and select this event.
We look forward to seeing you!
Date and Time
Tue, Aug 01, 2023
9:00a - 11:00a EST